Join the Center for our annual Members-only New York experience from March 31 - April 5, 2020. For the first time ever the Photography Show will be hosted by Paris Photo and will take place April 2-5, 2020. The new fair will create a transatlantic hub between the two historic centers for photography – Paris and New York thus forming a collective voice and international reference for the photographic medium. For those who have never attended the Photography Show, this is a fantastic way to experience it for the first time. Return attendees will have the opportunity to access new and exciting elements of the fair.
The trip will include the following:
- VIP pass for the Photography Show which includes access to the Photography Show Preview
- A private tour of the fair led by Chief Curator Dr. Rebecca Senf
- Exclusive access to events, studio visits, talks, and gallery and museum tours around New York City with CCP Director Anne Breckenridge Barrett and Chief Curator Dr. Rebecca Senf
- A members’ welcome dinner and 4 additional meals during your stay
- City Travel: Cab, LYFT and Subway fare
Attendees will be responsible for their own airfare, accommodations, and some meals.
Pricing and discounted accommodations will be announced soon. Registration will close March 1, 2020.
The official trip dates are March 31 - April 5. We suggest reserving the days before and after these dates for air travel and special arrangements.