1030 North Olive Road
P.O. Box 210103
Tucson, AZ 85721-0103
Gallery Hours: Tuesday-Saturday, 10am to 4:30pm
- Admission cost: free
- No bags, food, or drinks are allowed inside the galleries. There are free lockers available to store belongings on-site.
Building Hours (for staff and researchers only): Monday-Saturday, 9am to 4:30pm
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Memorial Day
- Juneteenth (June 19)
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veteran's Day (Nov 11)
- Thanksgiving (Nov 24-26)
- University Winter Closure (Dec 23-Jan 02)
Map & Directions
See map. From Interstate 10, take exit 257 for Speedway Boulevard East / University of Arizona. Drive east on Speedway approx. 1.5 miles until you reach Park Avenue. Make a left onto Park Avenue, then an immediate right into the Park Avenue Garage. Park, then go to the southeast corner of the garage, where the pedestrian underpass will take you underneath Speedway. The Center is the second building on your left, between Architecture and Harvill.
For additional assistance with disabled parking please call Parking & Transportation Services at (520) 626-PARK.
Parking is free in Surface Lot 3039 (east behind the CCP) on weekends.
Tucson's Sun Tran bus system and the Sun Link Streetcar are currently FREE and great ways to visit the university campus and avoid campus parking. Closest stops:
- Sun Link Streetcar: 2nd Street at Olive Road. See Sun Link Routes & Times
- Sun Tran Bus routes #1, #4, and #5: Speedway at Park Street. See Sun Tran Routes & Times
Visitors are welcome to take photos in the gallery unless otherwise noted. For the safety of the works and to protect the copyright privileges of their creators, we ask that you please follow these guidelines:
- Photographs are for personal use only and may not be published, sold, reproduced, transferred, distributed or commercially exploited in any manner whatsoever.
- The use of flash or other supplemental light is not permitted.
- Selfie sticks and tripods are prohibited.
The Alice Chaiten Baker Interdisciplinary Gallery
During the Fall of 2020, the Center for Creative Photography completed construction on the Alice Chaiten Baker Interdisciplinary Gallery, a groundbreaking space for programming, education, and exhibition. This addition marks the first physical expansion of CCP’s on-site gallery space in over 20 years. Learn more about the exciting new space here.
The Center is excited to announce its new mobile app - CCP Interactive. Learn more about the app here.