Paris Photo New York Experience 2020 [Members-Only Opportunity]
Join the Center for our annual Members-only New York experience from March 31 - April 5, 2020. For the first time ever the Photography Show will be hosted by Paris Photo and will take place April 2-5, 2020. The new fair will create a transatlantic hub between the two historic centers for photography – Paris and New York thus forming a collective voice and international reference for the photographic medium. For those who have never attended the Photography Show, this is a fantastic way to experience it for the first time. Return attendees will have the opportunity to access new and exciting elements of the fair.
The trip will include the following:
- VIP pass for the Photography Show which includes access to the Photography Show Preview
- A private tour of the fair led by Chief Curator Dr. Rebecca Senf
- Exclusive access to events, studio visits, talks, and gallery and museum tours around New York City with CCP Director Anne Breckenridge Barrett and Chief Curator Dr. Rebecca Senf
- A members’ welcome dinner and 4 additional meals during your stay
- City Travel: Cab, LYFT and Subway fare
Attendees will be responsible for their own airfare, accommodations, and some meals.
Individual: $975 ($150 is tax deductible)
Pair: $1850 ($200 is tax deductible)
Please call Brit Palomarez at 520-621-0407 or email at email@example.com to register. Registration will close March 1, 2020. If we do not have the required 10 members committed to travelling by this date, the Center will cancel the trip and refund your full contribution. We encourage you to continue with planning as normal as more than enough people have expressed verbal interest.
Center staff will be staying at the Kimpton Ink48 Hotel, and strongly encourage attendees to take advantage of the special rate of $199 a night (taxes and fees not included) reserved for the Center. You can book a room by calling (212) 757-0088 and mentioning you are with the Center for Creative Photography.
*The official trip dates are March 31 - April 5. We suggest reserving the days before and after these dates for air travel and special arrangements.